Thank you

by - August 31, 2019


My parents think I live not alone. But the reality said not. I think I live alone. I put all my problems on my back alone. I'm not the type of person who easily asks others for help. this condition turned out to be difficult for myself. I often get stuck in confusion that I made myself. I didn't know what to do because I didn't dare ask someone else for help. I felt that when I asked others for help, they were not so enthusiastic and busy in their business. I'm not arrogant, I'm more happy when others need help. I am very happy to help. Then I thought, whether am I person who is not busy until whenever people ask me for help, I'm always willing. ahhhh shit for that. It's your fault that you are not busy. I’m so sorry for myself because of that.



Even though I'm in a good environment. I have a lot of good friends who actually they will be ready to help. But I do not want to do it. Until one day, I met someone and he gave me a few lessons about the concept of humans as social beings. He kept encouraging me to say I needed help. I'm not alone. Now I am learning to continue to dare to say that I am in need of help. Instead of harboring everything alone. Even to the first impression of my friend that I do not have friends until all the burdens and problems I carry alone.

I would thank you for the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much for Allah who has given me undescribebable gift. Thank you for staying with me even though I’m so hard to deal with. Thank you for not judging me for my sometimes poor decision. Thank you for sharing your life with me. Thank you for trusting me. You are the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. You listen when I have a problem. You catch me when I’m about to fall. You bring so much joy into my life. Thanks for being my friends through it all. Thank you for reminding me to stay true to myself. Thank you for making me laugh when I needed it most. Thank you for your helping when I’m really really need it.

and now, I want to say thank you,

thank you with all my partners in wandering land, thank you for gen q, kabayan, mbak2 progresif, mas2 progresif, kammi, uaki, al kahf, youlead, and special person who I can’t mention her/his name in here, I say to you all thank you so much for coming in my life. 

I'm grateful to have all of you.


You May Also Like

0 komentar